Wild second man throws himself off a bridge right into a river after main police on a chase in a stolen truck
- Police chopper footage captured the second Florida man Bryan Grey, 34, was seen leaping off a 55-foot bridge in Fort Meyers on Saturday
- Grey was being chased by deputies from the Lee County Sheriff’s Workplace on the Edison Bridge after he had allegedly stolen a van
- The van was seen careening between the proper and left aspect obstacles earlier than stopping in the course of the bridge
- He then ran over to the railing on the proper aspect of the bridge and jumped into the Caloosahatchee River under
- Grey was later discovered underneath the bridge by the deputies who referred to as the Fort Meyers Police Division for a ship
- The officers pulled him from the water and arrested him
- He faces pending fees of grand theft auto, fleeing and eluding
Stunning police footage captured the second a person jumped off a Florida bridge after he led police on a chase in a stolen van.
Bryan Grey, 34, was pursued by deputies from the Lee County Sheriff’s Workplace on the Edison Bridge Saturday simply earlier than midnight.
Grey began the chase after he allegedly stole a van in Fort Myers in southwest Florida.
He jumped into the Caloosahatchee River under to flee the police earlier than being caught by officers on a ship.
Police chopper footage captured the second suspect Bryan Grey, 34, jumped off the Edison Bridge in Fort Myers, Florida throughout a police chase
Grey had led deputies from Lee County Sheriff’s Workplace on the chase after he had allegedly stolen a van
The video footage captured the officer’s pursuit of Grey from a chopper because the van continued driving down the bridge in the direction of North Fort Meyers.
He then crashed between the proper and left obstacles after the car swerved uncontrolled. It made a full cease in the course of the bridge as police waited for Grey’s subsequent transfer.
Grey then jumped out and ran towards the proper aspect of the bridge. He’s seen climbing over the railing and holding on as he hangs over the sting.
In the course of the chase, the van was seen swerving between lanes and crashing into the left and proper aspect obstacles
The van made a full cease in the course of the bridge as police waited for Grey’s subsequent transfer
After a quick pause, Grey drops off the 55-foot bridge into the river under.
Drivers behind Grey are seen leaving their automobiles and operating towards the aspect of the bridge the place he had simply jumped.
The deputies later noticed him nonetheless bobbing within the water underneath the bridge and referred to as the Fort Myers Police Division for a ship.
Grey jumped 55 ft from the proper aspect of the bridge and into the Caloosahatchee River under
Officers from the Fort Myers Police Division arrived on the scene to arrest Grey after the chopper noticed him hiding beneath the bridge
He was discovered, pulled out of the water, and police arrested him and took him into custody.
Grey additionally was taken to the hospital for therapy following his arrest. His situation at the moment is unknown.
He was charged with grand theft auto, fleeing and eluding.