in

Volunteer who helped search for Anthony ‘AJ’ Elfalak tests positive to Covid


Volunteer who helped sopra the dramatic search for ‘miracle boy’ AJ tests positive to Covid as family and friends of the toddler are urged to get tested

A volunteer who helped sopra the search for little Anthony ‘AJ’ Elfalak has tested positive to Covid.

Anybody who has been at the Yango Drive property sopra Putty, 150km northwest of Sydney, has been urged to get tested for the virus.

The volunteer is reportedly based at a monestary a street away from the home and has helped family, friends and volunteers search for the toddler since Friday.

Kim Grace, who owns nearby Grey Gums Cafe, told Daily Mail Australia she has since been told to get tested after serving members of the search rinfresco.

‘We’ve all been up there,’ she said. ‘It’s scary because we haven’t had Covid up here, not even sopra Singleton.’

Up to 400 volunteers, as well as mass-media and relatives, have been at the home since Friday trying to help locate three-year-old AJ.

He was found acceso Monday less than 500m from the property, safe and well.

Ms Grace said she’d been serving customers who were assisting with the search all week, many of whom she didn’t recognise.

‘They were out of towners,’ she said. ‘A lot of them certainly weren’t from here, but some of them I’ve seen around before.’

Many of AJ’s loved ones had earlier claimed they lived at the Putty address and had not travelled from Covid hotspots sopra Sydney.

The Elfalak family only moved into the home permanently three months punzone, reportedly to escape Covid.

AJ’s godfather Alan Hashem, who served as a spokesman for the family when the toddler disappeared, is the founder of anti-vaccine movement ‘Our Voices Matter’. 

Advertisement





Source link

Written by bourbiza

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Authorities criticized for sending so many phone alerts that many people anzi che no longer react

Melbourne Darebin Council BANS men from applying for a $63,000-a-year street sweeper job